- PRESS RELEASE: LASG REACTS TO ALLEGED VIRAL VIDEO OF DISMISSED CUSTOMARY COURT MEMBER ,MR ISHOLA RAZAKI ADEYEMI
- PRESS RELEASE: RESPONSE TO FALSE ALLEGATIONS CONTAINED IN PRESS CONFERENCE OF ONE MR. LAI OMOTOLA
- Lagos inaugurates Kings Club to boost positive masculinity in male students
- Lagos Set To Host Meeting Of The Body Of Attorneys-General Of The Federation
- Lagos Launches Restorative Justice Centre
- BREAKING: Court Arraign Lagos Socialite
- Lagos State Government to Prosecute Attackers Of Government Official Carrying Out Their Lawful Duties.
- Lagos CMC Resolves 1,814 Cases In One Month
- New DCR Tasks Counsel on Optimum Service Delivery
- Lagos Reiterates On Protecting The Rights Of Children
- CMC Trains WAPA Staff On Mediation Practice
- LASG Sensitizes Stakeholders On Plea Bargain And District Prosecutor’s Scheme.
- Governor Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu Signs Administration Of Criminal Justice (Amendment) Law Of Lagos State,2021
- OPD Pays Coutersy Visit to Traffic Radio
- Lagos Sensitizes Epe, Ibeju Communities On Landgrabbing, Property Protection Law
- Osibajo Meets With Southwest Attorneys -General
- LASG Tasks Residents On Peaceful Coexistence
- Lagos Records Over 10,000 Cases Of Domestic , Sexual Violence In 3 Years’
- Lagos Mobile Court Warns Motorists against Violation of Traffic Laws
- Lagos Conducts Over 158 Forensic Investigations on Crime, 437 Paternity Related Issues
- Federal High Court Declines Requests to Stop Local Government Elections in Lagos
- LASG Hands Over New Temporary Court Complex at Osborne to Judiciary
- LASG Arraigns Pastor for Alleged Landgrabbing, Forgery
- Lagos Court Sentences Trader to 25 Years Imprisonment for Rape
- LASG Free Legal Consultation Exercise puts Smile on the Faces of Badagry Residents
- Lagos Solicitor- General Inaugurates MOJ Project Management Team
- 530 Inmates Take Advantage of Plea Bargain In Lagos
- LASG To Prosecute Employer Who Allegedly Poured Hot Water On Sales Girl
- LASG Offers Free Legal Consultation to Epe Residents
- LASG Rescues 11- Year -Old Girl, Assaulted by Father
- PRESS STATEMENT ON THE CASE OF COMMISSIONER OF POLICE V OLANREWAJU JAMES (BABA IJESHA)
- LASG Warns Against Use of Landgrabbers, Violence In Property Dispute
- Lagos Special Taskforce on Landgrabbers To Hold Stakeholders’ Meeting In Ikorodu
- LASG to Digitalise Courts in October
- Man Bags 3 Years Imprisonment for Rape
- LASG Commissions New Library At SCID, Panti To Promote Justice Delivery
- Lagos Encourages Victims Of Crime To Come Forward As Witnesses In Court Trials
- Press Conference On Proposed “Occupy Lekki Toll Gate Protest”
- Lagos District Prosecutors Handle Over 1700 Cases.
- Lagos Auctions 83 Forfeited Vehicles For Violation Of State Transport Law
- Lagos Court Sentences Two Men to Death For Armed Robbery
- Federal Court Affirms Lagos Motorcycle, Tricycle Restriction.
- Lagos court Sentences man To 25 Years Imprisonment for Defilement
- Lagos State Mediation Centre Made a Giant Stride In Disputes Resolution
- Attorney General launches the Manual for Prosecutors handling cases of Sexual Offences.
- Re: Police Prosecutorial Power In The State Magistrate Courts.
- Lagos Engages Stakeholders On Review Of Obas, Chiefs Law
- Lasg Arraigns Man Who Assaulted Lastma Officer
- Lasg Arraigns Boat Operator Over Mishap
- Court Sentences Two Men To Death With 21 Years Imprisonment For Rape
- Lagos Receives 1,000 Land Grabbing Petitions In One Year
- Lagos Facilitated Settlement Of N1.242billion Debt Among Residents Through Mediation
- Lagos Prosecutes 185 Cases From 3 Magisterial Districts In 60 Days
- Lagos Withdraws Charges Against Naira Marley, Gbadamosi
- Court Sentences Funke Akindele, Husband To 14 Days Community Service
- Lagos Inagurates Committee To Review Laws Empowering Police To Prosecute In Magistrate Court.
- Lagos mediation centre averts clash between community, Ikeja Disco officials
- Court dismisses suit demanding N10 million compensation from Lagos attorney- general
- LASG INSISTS DEMOLITION OF WORKSHOP PROPERTY WAS IN COMPLIANCE WITH COURT ORDER
- LASG assures Chidinma’s family of justice
- 1-LASG BEGINS TRIAL OF BOAT OPERATOR OVER MISHAP
Press Releases and News
The Lagos State Government has expressed readiness to introduce compulsory Marital Effectiveness Preparatory Counseling for intending couples to ensure they are proactively addressed about Domestic and Sexual Violence in Lagos
Lagos Re- Arraigns Oap,Uche Igwe for Sharing Chrisland Student's Sex Tape A Magistrate Court sitting in Yaba today re-arraigned an On-air Personality, Mr Uche Igwe for allegedly sharing the sex
A State High Court sitting in Ikeja on Thursday, 14th of July has sentenced Olanrewaju James aka Baba Ijesha to 16years imprisonment for sexually assaulting a 14year old girl. Hon.
Application for Certified True Copy of Legal Advice
Need legal advise? Save your stress of coming to our office. You can now apply online you can be sure of getting a favourable response as soon as possible
Zero Tolerance to all forms of Domestic and Sexual Violence
No to rape and all forms of Domestic and Sexual Violence
What to do if sexually assaulted
Decongestion: Lagos kicks off plea bargain Session at Kirikiri Maximum centre.
Procedure for Accessing Death benefits in the Lagos State Public Service
Mobile Court Warns Against Flouting Traffic Laws